[sac-board] Re: A Video Projector

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 04:44:10 -0700

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:54:57 -0600, Tom Polakis wrote:

> At the May meeting, I did indeed acquire the projector for use in the
> room.  As per usual, I picked up the red phone in the hall immediately
> after the meeting, and called Security, who instructed me to leave the
> projector in the room as they always do.  Security did not pick it up as
> quickly as they usually do, but that's not a SAC problem.

Yes, it must of been the May meeting then.

I was one of the last to leave the room (packing up my stuff), so it was a
little unnerving to just leave something like that just lying around.  I
asked an officer about it in the parking lot (I think it was Thad), but he
didn't seem to know that it was supposed to be left in the room.