[sac-board] A SACNEWS PDF CD

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:10:24 -0700

I have generated a CD containing all of the SACNEWS issues I have as PDF
files.  These include the ones Rick has produced too.  I also included all
of the files used in creating the newsletters I've produced.

Also included are the SAC constitution, a limiting magnitude guide (from
my Messier Logbook), and the SAC databases (both present and past
versions).

I'm attempting to get new images of the older newsletters from Gene Lucas
so I can do something with these.  The images of the photo copies I made
have a generational problem (copies of copies, etc).

How many newsletters did Laurie Larson do?  Does anyone have digital
copies of what she did?  I discovered after I created the above CD that I
had a PDF copy of the May 1999 issue, but that's it.  Are there some files
hidden on the web site or on any of your hard disks?

BTW - I made 20 copies of the above CD and plan on selling them at the
club meeting this Friday for $1 each.  First come, first served.  I don't
plan on making more copies until the situation is more resolved about the
remainder of the newsletters.