[sac-board] Re: 5 mile meadow...

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:15:30 -0400

While we're discussing this, does anybody know if we can expect the meadow not
to be a pond when we get up there in a few weeks?  We have had a month of dry
conditions (and likely another three weeks up to the star party), but I don't
know if the meadow has dried up from its earlier lake status yet.  Anybody?

Tom