[sac-board] 2010 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Announce" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Bored" <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TAAA info" <taaa-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hartmut Frommert" <messier102@xxxxxxxxx>, "Christine Kronberg" <smil@xxxxxxxx>, "EVAC Newsletter" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:02:29 -0700

I am pleased to announce that the announcement for the 2010 All Arizona Messier
Marathon has been posted on the SAC web site.  If interested check it out at
http://www.saguaroastro.org/ and see what there is to this event.
Basically the event is Saturday, March 13th, but see the web site for more
details.  If you need or want more information please drop me a line so we can
discuss.

Please pass this note along to any and all you feel would be interested.

Looking forward to more fun and enjoyment.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ