[saba_lms_dev] Orders, OrderItems, and credits?

  • From: "Ian Cabell" <cabell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saba_lms_dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:07:51 -0600

Hi, all!

I'm trying to do some work to some of our pages that
will result in a user getting a credit for a course.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any information on how
to add a "credit" or "refund" OrderItem to a user's
Order.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge around
this?  Or can anyone tell me what tables might be
involved in it besides the order table (tpt_oe_order)?

For the record, we're using Saba 3.2.5.3 (I can't wait
to upgrade!) and I'm working on the
/ems/order/order_in_progress.saba, order_place.saba,
and order_receipt.saba.

Thanks,
--Ian
Ian Cabell