[saba_lms_dev] Re: 3 to 3.4 upgrade anyone?

  • From: Lynn_Mccormick@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: saba_lms_dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:36:08 -0500

From:  Lynn Mccormick@MITEL on 02/20/2002 12:36 PM
We've got it on our roadmap but are a little leary due to all the customization
that has gone into this release.  Any lessons learned would be appreciated here
as well.

"Ian Cabell" <cabell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 02/20/2002 11:30:02 AM

Please respond to saba_lms_dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   saba_lms_dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Lynn Mccormick/Kan/Mitel)

Subject:  [saba_lms_dev] 3 to 3.4 upgrade anyone?

We currently have Saba 3.2.5.3 as our base system.  We're looking to upgrade
to 3.4 in the next month or two.

Anyone had any experience with this they'd like to share?  Anything to watch
out for - issues or problems?  Any particular coding, tables, etc that were
difficult?  What about successes?

Thanks,
--Ian
Ian Cabell
Systems and Web Development
http://Learn.us.nortel.com/
BPO IT - PricewaterhouseCoopers
* cabell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* ESN 222.5767
* Ext 615.432.5767

This email was sent to you from the "Saba LMS Developers" list.
with the subject "unsubscribe".