[ryerson_index] Re: the age 12 August 1950

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 17:17:23 +1000

Paul,

Certainly looks like a double notice to me.

And if there are two death regs in 1950, I think that confirms it.

Ethel and William died at two different places, so could have been registered at two different courthouses. Different timing re the submission of the data to the registry from the courthouses could account for the difference in reg numbers.

John

Do you think this is a double death notice for
KENNETT, Ethel May and
KENNETT, Herbert William
Or just a notice for Ethel May?
I have had double notices before, but there is no funeral notice in this or the next 2 papers?
In the Vic BDM there is a listing for Ethel May and one for William Herbert, in 1950, but the reference numbers are not close to each other?

Regards
Paul Owen