[ryerson_index] Re: SURNAME

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 14:47:46 +1000

Yes Paul, it does sound that way.

If you look at the available FD spreadsheet, you'll see that I put a note against the Crapp/Parsons/Rankin entries, pointing out it was a consolidated archive.

Can you give me the date range for which you have included the extra notices, and I'll see if it's easy enough to delete them. If it turns out to be a real PITA (as I expect), they can stay - better to have an entry in twice than not at all.

And in future, only index the Rankins <g>

John

Oh heck, have I been doing it wrong. When I go to Rankins it takes me to a website called funeral announcement.com.au I have been snipping and indexing every notice on this website even though they say Rankin funerals, H. Parsons funerals, Stan Crapp funerals, Wollongong City Funerals and Easy Funerals. I have been submitting them under Rankins. I now notice that you are doing H. Parsons funerals? Can someone give me direction please. I will stop work on this website until I hear.

Cheers

Paul

From: Paul Owen <<mailto:paulowen.co@xxxxxxxxx>paulowen.co@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: 14/4/22 11:22 am (GMT+10:00)

To: <mailto:ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [ryerson_index] SURNAME

Hi everyone I

I hope you all have a safe and happy Easter.

The attachment is from Rankin Funeral Directors website for April 2020. It appears to me that the surname is three distinct names to the left of the comma and the first name is Najendran? Is this correct and would I index it this way?

Regards

Paul Owen