[ryerson_index] Papers available for indexing

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:47:48 +1000

Over the past couple of weeks we have had three indexers retire, and we now have some papers requiring a replacement indexer.

The West Australian - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. This is a large paper, with numerous repeat notices, but we have available a short-cut because the paper indicates with an asterisk those notices which are "new today", and we only index those notices. The paper is available in the RNR (sometimes a few days behind), or from Press Display on the NLA website.

Courier Mail - Saturday - generally available on the day from the RNR. The smallest day of the week for the CM.

Herald Sun - Friday - generally available on the day from the RNR.

Is anyone interested in taking any of these papers on? The West and the HS are largish papers, so I wouldn't suggest anyone with existing indexing takes on more than one day of the four available.

Please respond to the list. As usual, first in best dressed.

John