[ryerson_index] Holidays

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 23:04:58 +1000

To all indexers,

I will be away from tomorrow (8th) until Nov 26th.

During that time there will be some disruptions to the usual things I do:

The daily newspapers will not always be saved at breakfast time.

There will be no website updates until I return home, but I'll endeavour to clear out the Ryerson Files folder frequently, so it doesn't build up. Please keep submitting files as normal - don't save them all up and submit on the 26th, because that will guarantee they will not make it into that weekend's update.

Any questions that you would normally send to me should instead go to the mailing list. There are many people there as capable as I in giving a correct answer.

See you in a couple of weeks.

John