[ryerson_index] Re: Assistance with this notice please

  • From: Sandra Skinner <sandraskinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:32:32 +1000

On 20/04/2017 9:10 AM, Megan Domanski wrote:

In yesterday’s Melbourne Herald Sun :

BARBADORO – (Cav).

Raoul Frederico Domenico

Raoul passed away at Mercy Hospital Werribee on April 17, 2017 aged 93 years

Dearly loved husband etc etc

In the Geelong Advertiser :

BARBADORO. The Funeral Mass for (Cav) Mr Raoul Frederico Domenico Barbadoro wil be held etc etc

Would some kind indexer be able to enlighten me as to whether Cav is a nickname or some other title please

Many thanks

Megan Domanski

Megan, "Cav." Caviliere is an order of merit of the Italian Republic similar to our knighthood.

Sandra