[rurallife] Re: [rlc_announce] Weyfest publicity opportunity!!!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Lizwgolo@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 09:18:48 -0400

Hi, Chris,

I could manage from around 2pm until about 4.20pm on Saturday afternoon, if
that would be of any help?

Many thanks and best regards,

Liz
Liz Wheatley Mrs)
1, Sol-y-Vista, Frith Hill Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2EF
Phone/Fax: 01483 423492
Email: lizwgolo@xxxxxxx

chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear all,

We have been offered a stall at Weyfest this weekend to publicise the work
of the museum and the Rustics.

This is a golden opportunity to get our message across to 4,000 plus
visitors over the three day festival.

We already have volunteers for Saturday morning but need people (one or two
at a time) for the rest of the weekend. If you can help, even for just the
odd hour, please let us have your name and times available.

The stall will be in a prime position to catch all the festival goers as
they move through the site and the work will mainly consist of handing out
leaflets. There will be NO taking of money involved - anyone wishing to pay
subscriptions and the like will be directed to the shop.

If you can help please let us know.

Thanks
Chris
--