[rurallife] Re: [rlc_announce] Tudor Monastery Farm

  • From: Gyn <Gyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:31:49 +0000

On 22/11/2013 13:54, Chris Shepheard wrote:
Further to my last email, our website is now up and running again.

However the server logs over Wednesday/Thursday make for interesting
reading!

During October the maximum hit rate on our site per hour (remember this is
for files not unique visitors) was 1048 and per day 4699. This gave a max
sized daily download of files of 157935 kB (158 mB).

So far in November the equivalent figures are: max. hourly hit rate 8221,
max. daily hit rate 14023 and max. daily download of 653606 kB (over half a
gB or 4 times the previous month's figure).

For those of you that don't like figures the two attached graphs may paint a
clearer picture! The hourly usage graph is averaged over the month so far
but there is a very definite spike at the time that Gerald's furnace made
its TV debut!

Chris
That's great and so was the coverage in the Tudor Farm programme, congratulations to everyone who put in so much time and inspired effort to achieve it, brilliant!
Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator