[rurallife] morris dancers for Rod Dengate

  • From: Margaret Bell <intake_lass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:51:13 +0000

Re the event 25/6 July your sister could try the following
“largish” Morris sides: Alton (practise Alton), Mayflower ( Pirbright), Fleur
de
Lys (?Godalming?), Pilgrim (Guildford), Yateley (Yateley).
There are other smaller sides who have less dancers and may
find it difficult to arrange a full side mid-summer, especially as there is the
Victory Day of Dance at Portsmouth on the Saturday which they may already be
signed up for. (However, some people might prefer something more local or to do
two days out at the weekend anyway.) Try Madhatters, Minden Rose or Jackstraws.

HI Rod,
I asked my sister if she knew of any local groups , she asked a friend and this
email is the result.

Hope it helps,  Margaret