[rurallife] Publicising the Museum

  • From: "Allan Stow" <a.stow2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rustics" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:57:40 +0100

Dear Rustics

Ruby, John and myself along with Jonathan with his pole lathe were all helping
to publicise our Museum at Churt Fete yesterday.

From the comments we received it was very satisfying work and good fun.

                                          There are several more similar
outdoor events during the next few weeks but more volunteers are needed if we
are to continue with this kind of publicity.

I was also very surprised and pleased to find that the Old Kiln Forge lads had
a wonderful display and a working forge attracting a lot of interest.

Come on Rustics!

---
is active.