[rurallife] Members

  • From: "John Larke" <john.larke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:43:47 -0000

Chris
I must admit that I am having some difficulty sorting out how the system works,
Can we please have a tutorial on Wednesday?
Can we mere members know who is on the list, at the moment this appears to be
blocked?
Would it be better if we all had a" firstname@rural-life" type email; address,
linked back to our normal email?
regards & happy new Year to all.
John Larke

[Moderator's note: John had problems posting this message because he sent it
from an email address that is not subscribed to the list! (He uses more than
one email address.)

Please ensure you use the same email address when answering or writing to the
list otherwise your posts will be bounced to me for approval.

You can easily see who is subscribed to the list by visiting the list's web
page (www.freelists.org/list/rurallife). Then set your self up with access by
typing in your email address (the one that is subscribed!) and you will be sent
a password which will allow you to look at various details of your subscription
and change how you receive postings. You should also be able to see a list of
members.

I can give anyone who wants one a ....@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email address but it
won't help when subscribing to this list.

Chris]