[rurallife] MBA presentation - Final reminder

  • From: Rural Life Centre <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:42:55 +0100

DEar all,

Don't forget that Pat Reynolds' MBA project team will be presenting their
report to everybody in the museum's village hall this Sunday morning (12th)
at 9.30am.

It will obviously be of particular interest to those that took part in the
project, either as individuals or workshop groups, but the meeting is open
to all those with an interest in the museum.

I expect the presentation to last around 40 minutes after which there will
be a short period when you may ask the team members questions about their
work.

Alexa and myself went to an earlier presentation at the colmination of the
group's project at the University of Surrey and we felt that the work had
been extremely worthwhile, highlighting areas that wew were aware of but
also identifying other possible improvement areas too.

As a follow on to this study, Alexa has applied for a Renaissance project
into museum sustainability and development. If we are successful in our bid
this could help implement some of the proposals in the MBA project.

Also Renaissance have launched another programme to help in volunteer
development and sustainability and we hope to take part in that too with
similar goals in mind.

I hope to see you all on Sunday.

Chris
--
Rural Life Centre           Old Kiln Museum Trust
Reeds Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DL