[rurallife] Re: Fw: Film Fund

  • From: J Michael Phillips <jmichaelphillips@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:31:26 +0000

Dear Chris,

Thank you for this, but I would not be interested.

Yours sincerely

Michael Phillips

Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:16:10 +0000
From: stevenbigglestone stevenbigglestone
<stevenbigglestone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Film Fund

Hi there,

We are the Community Film Unit, a Social Enterprise who provide short films
for a range of organisations and have documented a variety of events and
causes. We are looking to raise awareness for our Speak Up Fund. Please see
below for more details.

The Speak Up Fund is run by the Community Film Unit to partially fund films
for organisations and groups that are dedicated to their local communities.
The Fund aspires to make high-quality film available to organisations who
have either not considered it before, never had access to professional
training, or been unable to justify the costs of producing their own film
resources.

If possible, we would very much appreciate a mention at your museum, in
order to raise awareness of the Community Film Unit and the Speak Up Fund.
If you could send an email around to your staff we would be very grateful.

Please visit www.communityfilmunit.co.uk to find out more information about
us.

Many Thanks

Steven Bigglestone
Product Assistant
www.communityfilmunit.co.uk
07891118026

------ End forwarded message ------

--
Rural Life Centre           Old Kiln Museum Trust
Reeds Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DL