[rurallife] Easter's a little mixed!

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:40:15 +0100

Bit damp today so not many chick hunters - hopefully better tomorrow.

However yesterday's Steam Toy Rally was an outstanding success thanks to a lot
of hard work by a few volunteers and the organiser Peter Tegg. I think we're
well on the way to making the event as good as it ever was.

Video of the day at http://youtu.be/1Zei-OdUDz0

Please could we have few more willing hands to help set up and take down next
year. It's a good social occassion and with more help will take less time.

Chris

Chris Shepheard from Kindle
chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx