Re: [admin] switching rumpkernel-{users,builds} mailing list provider

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:12:58 +0000

On 25/02/15 14:12, Antti Kantee wrote:
[I'm bcc'ing subscribers since the mailing list was not delivering mails
at least yesterday]

executive summary: mailing lists will move.  you will get a confirmation
mail within a few days when the new list is up.  if you just want to
keep receiving mails, you can stop reading now.

It is done. If you get this mail twice (once via mailing list, once via bcc), you are all set. If you get this mail once, you are most likely not subscribed. If you don't get this mail at all, you are probably reading the archives.

The new address, as can be observed from the headers, is rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. The build list, for the subset of folks who were subscribed, is rumpkernel-builds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can control your subscriptions from:
https://www.freelists.org/list/rumpkernel-users
https://www.freelists.org/list/rumpkernel-builds

Again, sorry for the hassle. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from now on. In case there are issues, send me private email.

  - antti