Two libbmk_rumpuser.a's

  • From: Robert Gifford <robertgif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users <rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 09:44:21 -0400

Hello,

I had a quick question on libbmk_rumpuser within rumprun.

I was curious as to why there are two libbmk_rumpuser.a's?
rumprun/lib/libbmk_rumpuser/libbmk_rumpuser.a
and
rumprun/lib/libbmk_rumpuser/hw/libbmk_rumpuser.a

Editing and recompiling the libbmk_rumpuser.c with rumpmake install results
in only one of the .a's to be updated (not the one in hw). I was only able
to get an application to run with the modified version of the library after
editing the rumprun-bmk-specs-final within app-tools, to take the
libbmk_rumpuser.a not within the hw sub directory.

Do you have plans for unifying these directories? I could also be missing
an compilation and install command? I'm only running rumpmake install.

Thank you in advance!

Robbie