Re: About using mixing libc and rump APIs in the same code

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:18:51 +0000

On 03/06/15 02:20, Liming Sun wrote:

Thanks! fs-utils seems exactly what I was looking for...
I got some link error (like below) when compiling fs_utils, but the
Makefile gave me enough information to write a small example which seems
working.

/home/lsun/workspace/gitrepo/rump/rumpctrl/rumpdyn/lib/librumpkern_sys_linux.so:
undefined reference to `rumpns_compat_50_sys_settimeofday'

That's fixed now. Pull buildrump.sh and do a clean build (rm -rf obj rump), then build fs-utils as usual.

Thanks for the report.