[rsc] RSC: Hope and Stephen

  • From: "Sheila Kerrigan" <kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:55:15 -0400

Dear RSC, Hope, Stephen,

Hope: There is no required form of reporting. Each lead facilitator has
created a report based on what they did. Your suggestions make sense to me.
I would add handouts to the mix.

I want to thank Stephen for the NOLA evaluation in excel. I think we will
find the format useful in a number of ways--certainly to show to funders
that we did or did not achieve our goals and we know something about what
effect we have on participants.

We could put the info on the RSC web page in a part for RSC or ROOTS members
only.

Best,

Sheila Kerrigan

kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2310 Stansbury Rd

Chapel Hill NC 27516

919-929-1624

Check out my book, The Performer's Guide to the Collaborative Process:

www.collaborativecreativity.com

www.heinemanndrama.com/products/E00311.aspx

  _____