[rsc] Fwd: Re: RSC planning

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RSC Work Group <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, y'all.  Sorry I'm slow to forward this.  I have been out of it with
another *#%^! dental emergency, but thanks to Ashley for a prompt response to
the question I agreed to forward from our call.   Let me know what's next.
Many thanks.  ;  }  Eleanor

ashleysparkles <ashleysparkles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
19:04:20 -0500
Subject: Re: RSC planning
From: ashleysparkles <ashleysparkles@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>,
Carolyn Morris <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Marquez Rhyne <marquezrhyne@xxxxxxxxx>,
Kathie de Nobriga <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Eleanor, Carolyn, Marquez, and Kathie!
Great question -
The short answer is the earliest would be Monday afternoon. The longer answer
is we can get into lutheridge on Monday ? the first meal would be Monday night.
I can check about folks coming in earlier on Monday ? but RSC would need to
cover their own lunch. I don?t know how much time you all may want...
I have a few questions...
What kind of space needs would RSC have?
Will RSC need to be meeting with the Ex Com?
How much time are you interested in having?
For Marquez and Carolyn ? are we anticipating having the Ex Com arrive by
Monday afternoon in order to meet Monday evening and during the day on Tuesday
to prep for the AM?
I recall that being a critical time for us last year in planning (and we were
also in the midst of a budget challenge).

Okey dokey
Hope that is helpful~
Let?s keep talking about it.
Thank you!!!!
~ashley

On 4/4/08 5:32 PM, "Eleanor Brownfield" <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hey, y'all.  In the RSC conference call this afternoon there was an expressed
desire to get to the camp prior to the actual beginning of the Annual Meeting
for face-to-face planning and prep work.  Stephen pointed out that access would
be spelled out in the contract with Lutheridge, so I am here to ask what the
earliest is that RSC folks (who are able to come early} could convene.

I don't know if we even have a contract yet - so, let me know what you know.
Many thanks!  ;  }  Eleanor

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.

Total Access
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47523/*http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com>
 , No Cost.

http://mail.yahoo.com