[rsc] FW: RSC and performances

  • From: Carolyn Morris <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rsc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rsc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:51:24 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: Carolyn Morris <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:02:26 -0400
To: <rhleonar@xxxxxx>, Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>
Cc: AM Coordinator <amcoordinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, laura schandelmeier
<laura@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Clapp <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Leonard
<robert.leonard@xxxxxx>, Kathie de Nobriga <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Carlton Turner <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: RSC and performances
Subject: Re: RSC and performances

Bob,

Thank you so much for putting names out in the ethers to begin shifting
language around how we refer to the Principles.  I mentioned to a group
recently that you encouraged us to refer differently to the Principles,
again, I appreciate the initiation of this dialogue.

And, with that said, I like "Principles of Artists Working in Communities".
While I like the Principles of Art and Social Justice too, the former seems
more consistent with the work of ROOTS.  We support individual artists who
act as agents of positive social change, and the principles inform their
work.

Best,

Carolyn

------ End of Forwarded Message