[rsc] A list of RSC people on the ROOTS website

  • From: "Sheila Kerrigan" <kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:28:13 -0400

Dear Resource for Social Change,

Ebony Golden suggested that we make a list of people who want to be on the
ROOTS website as facilitators for Resources for Social Change. There is an
incomplete list that Carolyn Morris put together of possible mentors for
C/APP grantees. It has the following information:

Name, phone number, email address, home town, ethnicity/gender, and
discipline.

I think we could add our area(s) of expertise, name of a company we are
affiliated with, and link to our own websites as well.

If you'd like to have your name up on the ROOTS website as a resource on the
Resources for Social Change page, please send me the information in the
order below, and I'll see if we can put it up there.

Name, email address, home town, a phone number, ethnicity/gender,
discipline, area(s) of expertise, name of your company, if any, and link to
your website

Carlton, is this copacetic? Hunky-dory?

Best,

Sheila Kerrigan

kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2310 Stansbury Rd

Chapel Hill NC 27516

919-929-1624

Check out my book, The Performer's Guide to the Collaborative Process:

www.collaborativecreativity.com

www.heinemanndrama.com/products/E00311.aspx

JPEG image