[rotodyne] Re: ac_spec veracity

  • From: "Mally" <mally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rotodyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:20:29 +0100

Ian

> Look,  I  don't mean to be pushy, but I said I am interested
> and  it's  been a while - we going to get to see it sometime
> then? ;O)

Yes, sorry.  I was going to document the changes I'd made, but maybe I can
upload it first and worry about that later.

> I  have  been  quiet,  this  is due to illness at first and
> being extremely busy catching up after that.

Sounds like you are feeling at least a bit better now, which is good news.

> However  the  good  news  is  that  I  found some of the old
> Rotodyne  files  from  which the GMAX model for MSFS2002 was
> built,  and which I felt sure had been lost. I shall forward
> those to Bones direct if he still wants them?
>
> I  have  also managed to get to work directly from Lightwave
> to  MicroFlight  so a rotodyne in there is definitely on the
> cards too now. I've had one flying from Max3d, but this will
> be so much nicer when I get time.
>
> I have Built and released the Wallis 116 and a Little Nellie
> version  autogyros the latter with working rockets too! (not
> my  sort  of  thing  normally, but I felt this was a special
> case!)

You must be one of Ilan's favourite people right now!

> I've  got  a  Cranfield  Control  Tower in the works, and it
> looking  quite  good  too. Also a couple of boats an airship
> and  about  half a dozen other planes in progress too (Horsa
> glider,  Canberra, DH Dove to name a few). Ilan has released
> MF 4.2 and it's getting better with each new release.

In fact, I bet he can hardly believe his luck!

> Hope  you  are  all doing fine, it's been quiet in here, too
> quiet?

Just a lot else going on. Bones as he say, has been even busier than normal,
though I'm not sure how that's possible given what he already had on his plate!

Mally