[rooseveltdadsclub] New email system and upcoming events

  • From: "The DeCosmo's" <bdecosmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rooseveltdadsclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:37:17 -0400

Hello Roosevelt Dads!

If you are reading this email, that is a good sign as we have changed email
providers/sites for the Dads Club communications.  With that said, a big
thanks to Bob Lucas who set up the distro list and got this cranked out in 3
short days!  Needless to say Bob has become our new IT guy in the club
(sorry for the short notice Bob!).  But seriously thanks a bunch for getting
this set up.  Also, if you reply to this email, EVERYONE in the Dads Club
will receive the email.  If you need to address an issue to me or another
Dad in the club privately, create a new email and reply in kind.

Next, our first Teddy?s Café is this Friday from 10 am until 1pm.  If you
can, come out and help cook some dawgs for the kids and meet some of your
fellow Dads.  It?s a fun time and if this is your first time, your kids will
be ecstatic that you came to lunch to see them!

On the same note, we are looking for a Dad to take over the duties of
shopping for Teddy?s Café.   If you are interested, please let me know.   I
have also attached the current calendar of events for the year so you can
mark your calendars.

See you all this week.

Brian