[rooseveltdadsclub] Bowling Tournament Summary

  • From: David Falconer <davidfalconer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roosevelt Dads Club <rooseveltdadsclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:14:16 -0800 (PST)

About 70 of us had a great time bowling yesterday.  Just like in years past,
the kids really seem to have a lot of fun and the Dads did too.  If you missed
it, we hope you can join us next year.

Kevin MacCormack was the Dads Club high bowler with a 217.  Kevin had the most
chips and was the winner of the Poker tournament and now he adds this "King
Pin" honor.  Can he do the trifecta and be on the winning foursome in the golf
tournament on February 24th?

Kids Awards - If you bowled, I need your help to determine the kids winners.
Pinarama printed out all the scores from each lane for both games and I have
those.  Problem is I can't tell by looking at the names who the kids are
between the male names and / or nicknames that were used - figured that out
about 5 minutes after everbody left.

Send an email to davidfalconer@xxxxxxxxxxx (don't reply to this group email)
and let me know who the kids were in your group and I can take it from
there.   Sorry, I messed that up.  We will come up with a better system next
year.

Bully, Bully!

David Falconer