[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: Question

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "BWTerry2575@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 01:31:11 -0400 (EDT)

Enough of the e-mails; I  will be glad to discuss ANY questions in person.
I am in the office   Monday and Wednesday from 11 am until 1 pm and can be
there at almost any other  time.  benny

In a message dated 5/13/2014 9:27:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fivestar1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am not  aware of any animals at the office for any reason. Maybe it's the
fake dog in  the window.

Dick Landry

On May 13, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Jeanie  Waddell
<jeanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are people taking  in animals in the name of the RFHS? Someone said there
were animals at the  office on Broad St and our lease strictly forbids
animals - even to be there  just during the day.

Jeanie Waddell
Rome Floyd Humane  Society
Rescue and Adoption Chairman
770-842-5306