[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: No animals harmed

  • From: Elizabeth Ard <elizabethard@xxxxxx>
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:49:13 -0400

1. It’s an allegory, meaning “story.”

2. Roger, a scholar, says that the  story says animals were 10 pairs each of
male + female everything, i.e., ten female elephants + ten males, times every
breed on the planet…!

3. The bible reads that one man built the ark in his backyard.

So, you see, it’s an allegory that the old jews [human beings] wrote to have
their say about what they wanted said.

I asked him, “What about when Nat Geo. had the cover story of, “They Found the
Ark?”  He said it was just an archeological dig- it was a story, not fact.

Elizabeth Ard
elizabethard@xxxxxx