[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: Newsletter test - Please let me know if this displays well for you!

  • From: Pierson <pierson11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 23:22:42 +0000 (UTC)

great

----- Original Message -----
From: "dwoodrick" <dwoodrick@xxxxxxxxx>
To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:13:32 PM
Subject: [romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Newsletter test - Please let me know if
this displays well for you!

        Logo

        PET OF THE WEEK

        Walker
        Walker is a great guy. We acquired him as a stray whom no one wanted to
take responsibility for when he was hit by a car. He suffered a broken front
leg and some severe road rashes on his back limbs/toes. He is recovering now,
doing great and gets along well with his cast on. He is about a year old and
approx. 45 pounds and still a bit under weight but we are fixing that. He
adores being a house dog (something he may have never been) although he has
taken to housebreaking like second nature and has not had a single accident.
When it's time to go out, he goes to the door like a perfect gentleman and
barks to let you know its time. He hops right up on the couch and lays down and
is a very easy, low maintenance guy. Walker is laid back and sleeps in the bed
at his foster home with two other dogs. He has no problem with other dogs
what-so-ever and loves everyone he meets. Walker is in the process of finishing
all his vetting and healing from his injury but we are taking applications on
him now. If interested, please e-mail Jeanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for an
adoption application. Application approval, vet reference and $175 adoption fee
plus donation is required.
Adoption fees for adults are $175, puppies are $200. Senior dogs are $100. This
includes each animal being current on age appropriate vaccinations including
DHPP, bordetella and rabies, dewormed for any internal parasites, being tested
heartworm negative, be spayed/neutered, be micro-chipped and have been examined
by a veterinarian to certify that they are healthy. Lifetime registration for
the micro-chip as well as 30 days of free pet insurance is also included. In
addition, each adopter will go home with a fitted collar, a bag of dog food,
and an adoption kit filled with valuable information and coupons.
        SUCCESS STORIES

        Success
        Barkley found his new forever home with Elizabeth and Ryland Mathews of
Dallas, Ga!
        UPCOMING EVENTS

        Grease
        Come see Grease! All proceeds benefit the Rome Floyd Humane Society !
Come dressed in your best 50's outfit! See fantastic classic cars! March 20th,
at 8pm. Tickets are $12 and are available at Kroger, Living and Giving, and the
Rome Floyd Humane Society office!
        RECENT EVENTS

        STPET
        Our St. PETrick's day parade was a huge success! Thanks to everyone who
came out and participated in the parade, all our volunteers, and to everyone
who cheered us on!

        ROME FLOYD COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY NEWS

        HUMANE SOCIETY OF THE UNITED STATES NEWS

        LINKS

        FacebookIconFollow Us On Facebook!
        Become A Member!

        Volunteer With Us!
        Donate To Us!

        Save Money With Bigcrumbs and Help Us At The Same Time!
        Use This Link To Shop On Amazon And Help Us Earn Amazon Credits!

        Visit Our Website!
You have been sent this email because you have had or currently have a
relationship with the Rome-Floyd County Humane Society.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails please click here and send us an
un-subscription email.
You privacy is important to us! We will never sell, or give away your email
address!