[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: GREASE AND MEA CULPA

  • From: Richard Landry <fivestar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:37:55 -0400

I believe I made it abundantly clear who is going to pay the royalty.  If
 you want to keep hashing and rehashing this, please take me off your email
list.   I already stated it's my responsibility so kindly hold your
comments until the next meeting, at which time everyone present will have
an opportunity to voice their concerns and make statements and offer
positive suggestions, or maybe even volunteer to get in on the action.

Dick

Email messages authored and distributed by the sender are intended as
private communications.

Do not Forward or CC or Bcc without the writers consent.

Lonestar Coastal 727-804-4235   Pilgrim Self Storage 770-749-1104   Living
and Giving  706-235-5530   Rome/Floyd Humane Society

*Of this there can be no doubt: when you save a single animal, or do
something to improve the conditions in which it lives, you have changed the
world.*