[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: GA Dog Gym at St PETrick's Day Parade

  • From: BWTerry2575@xxxxxxx
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:25:15 -0500 (EST)

Maybe you should try a  "weather prayer" like General Patton did.  benny

In a message dated 3/3/2014 7:23:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flosdogs@xxxxxxx writes:

Sorry you won't be there. I hope other members can make an appearance or
help. Judith is doing registration. David-raffles, Mike-T-shirts and magnets.
 More help is always needed. Please think good weather, if it gets rained
or  snowed out I will be in Arizona the following weekend, which would mean I
 would miss the Parade and more work on Benny and the Jets-[Judith, Mike
and  David] LOL