[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] FW: Dog

  • From: "Jeanie Waddell" <jeanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:25:15 -0400

Update on Doug. Jeanie

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 5:06 PM
To: Jeanie Waddell
Subject: Re: Dog

Oh my goodness that is awesome!! I'm so happy Spence got adopted. I am in
love. He is amazing. Needs a lot of tlc and to get comfortable around people
but such a fast learner. He really is timid around men and children. I work
tonight and tomorrow night and that is the big test to see how well he copes
with me not here. So far we haven't left each other's sides but for an hour
when I went to the doc today. And he did amazingly well to not be crated or
anything. But I am in love and want him. I believe in my heart he will do
awesome tonight and is going to be my little man.

Eskimo kisses from "Doug".