[rollei_list] Re: very intersting thingy...

  • From: Grégoire Jacques Vandenschrick <fa420324@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:10:23 +0200

This is a kit one can put just inside the frame of the film. If the kit is
complete, you can use it to print 35mm film with a Rolleiflex. These are indeed
very common. I played once or twice with one. It needs you to change the upper
knob of the Rolleiflex. The one that hold the taking roll, except it's a
special taking roll that receive the 35mm film, and let you rewind it at the
end of the film. The outer replacement knob serves as a counting frame. I never
liked to transform my Rollei with such a thing. You always take the risk to
ruin a screw, loose the small grey paper ring that's under the original knob
and so on.

It should not go for much more that 70$, and is only usable if absolutely
complete (including the three long screws for the replacement upper knob, which
usually are lacking, if not the hole knob, let lazily on some lost Rolleiflex,
disfigured by it). Sad story these Rolleikins.

Greg