[rollei_list] Re: [slightly OT] 2008 Photokina News.. from F&H !!

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:43:24 +0100

Emmanuel,

I have sent the files off list.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emmanuel Bigler
Sent: 23 September 2008 11:31
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: [slightly OT] 2008 Photokina News.. from F&H
!!

 From John Wild

 >... from press releases I have just been sent, F&H are announcing a
limited edition gold plated set of
> the FX, FW & FT in a presentation case (very expensive but looks
> wonderful); a 6060 film magazine for the Hy6; an AF Apogon 120mm HTF
> for the Hy6; a prism viewfinder for the Hy6 and a remote release for
> the Hy6.

Excellent ! Superb ! Many Thanks for the info !
TH 6060 film back is what all those copnservative guys are waiting for
;-) Too bad that the HY6 camera costs 10,000 euros...

If you have some web pointers to those F&H press releases, I'm
interested but since f&H have a website, my understanding is that those
press releases shoudl be... released on their web site ?

the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org