[rollei_list] shutter release button

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:26:44 +0200

hey Rollei
I am "restoring" a rolleiflex automat ca. 1952 with a 3,5 75 mm xenar. It is
missing the Shutter Release Button but the shutter works fine - there is a
hole in the front were the release button should sit - putting a pencil thru
the hole releases the shutter. It could look like the hole has some kind of
thread ? is the release button screwed into position ?

Anyway does anyone have an Item like this as a spare? - mayby from a junk
camera - eihter for trade with some other stuff or for sale - would be much
appriciated as I would love to test the xenar next to the tessar sitting on
my 1953 automat and see if I can se a difference between the two or if it is
all myth and legends :-) (smiley) and no trying to start a new round of
Tessar/Xenar Planar/Xenotar bashing

all the best
Ruben