[rollei_list] Re: [rolleiusers] Rolleinar 3 poll

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:30:07 +0100
Op 6 mrt 2010, om 00:11 heeft Carlos Manuel Freaza het volgende geschreven:

> I'd like know if someone in the list owns and use a Rolleinar 3 close-up lens
> BI, BII or BIII, I have read in the Web and other means it's the rarest
> regular Rolleinar close-up Rollei TLR lens, the focusing distance is from 24
> cm to 32 cm.
> TIA
>
> Carlos

Carlos,

I own all three Rolleinars in Bay III and also the two special Rolleinars for
the old Tele-Rolleiflex. I have used them occasionally but that is years ago.
The really rare one is the Rolleinar 2 in Bay IV.

I had a friend who dealt in Rolleiflex stuff all over Western Europe, so it was
relatively easy to get them all at the time. It was not cheap however. That was
around 15 years ago.

Ferdi.
----
Ferdi Stutterheim,