[rollei_list] rollei_list] Re: Rodinal & Neopan results

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:32:24 -0400

Carlos,

Your Rodinal Spec Sheet is in disagreement with the ones that came with my 2 bottles of Rodinal purchased last year. They clearly state 11 minutes at 1:50 dilution for "Fuji Neopan 400 (Professional)" which is the name of the film I am using. I posted a scan of the spec sheet on my Camera Notes blog:
http://cameranotes.blogspot.com/

Best,
Jan

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:57:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
...Carlos, are Fuji  Acros and Neopan the same thing?...>
Yes Jan, actually the film called "Acros" is the "Fuji Neopan 100 Acros", some literature also calls the Fuji Neopan ISO 400 "Neopan Acros 400", but the box says "Neopan 400" only. My Agfa Rodinal box has the instructions sheet calling it "Fuji Neopan Acros 100" and "Fuji Neopan Acros 400", the last known Agfa Rodinal instructions sheet in the web calls it "Neopan 400" and the Neopan 100 Acros is not included, the "Neopan 400" has identical developing time regarding my data sheet, 8 minutes at 20ºC diluted 1+50:
http://www.fotohuisrovo.nl/documentatie/Rodinal.pdf