[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V2 #242

  • From: achurak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:58:43 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Carlos,

I enjoyed looking at all the photographs that you taken.
The night scenes came out excellent.
It is great that the old classic Rolleis'
can still produce good results.

For daylight photos - I like to use ISO 100 to 125
speed film,  for available light photos to use ISO
400 speed film.

To mention a frame spacing problem - on some
Ilford films -  the spools were not a standard
size. This has caused a spacing problem on
the Hasselblad roll film backs.

Best regards,

Andrew ...