[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V11 #116

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 05:45:15 -0400

Wow, these are quite good. Thanks for posting, Nancy. A reason more to keep the SL66. Quite unusual to approach strangers with that huge (and noisy) camera during lunch break. But the sharpness and depth of the photos are the reward.

I wonder if Traub got publication consent from everyone of his subjects...

Jan

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:55:36 +0000 (UTC)
From: Nancy Kennedy <njkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Charles Traub Photos
My husband just drew my attention to this link: A photographer's work from the 70's who used a Rollei SL66:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2015/10/08/charles_traub_s_lunchtime_a_collection_of_portraits_of_strangers_taken_during.html

Fun photos.
Nancy