[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V1 #294

  • From: "Dan Kalish" <kaliushkin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:25:44 -0500

> Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:41:25 -0800
> From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [rollei_list] Re: dumb question
>
> Jerry,
>
> It's history!
>
> Jim
>

> At 09:17 PM 11/23/2005, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
> >Bob,
> >
> >Spoken like a true "Fear the wrath of Marc" believer.
> >
> >Jerry
> >
> >Bob Shell wrote:

> > > Yes, and if you wait until Friday you can buy one from me.
> > >
> > > Bob

> > > Rollei List

The advantage of using such a conversion ring is that Bay 6 filters
generally cost twice as much as 67mm filters.  I've ordered a Heliopan light
blue filter for late afternoon pictures.  The cost is $95 vs. $200.
However, you will need to get a different lens cap for the 67mm filters.

You have to stick with either all Bay 6 filter or all 67mm filters since its
not a good idea to mix them on the camera.  So if you already have a few Bay
6 filters, you should stay away from the 67mm filters.

HTTH,

Dan