[rollei_list] Re: information on value

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:27:24 -0500

Then I doubt it is in Mint AAAAAA condition. Mint generally means
unused or as new, and cranking film through the gate usually precludes
that...

If the camera is super-clean and will be sold as a collector's piece,
don't continue to handle it and don't worry about the function;
collectors care about appearances and originality of condition. You
can use the internet to search for sales of minty classic Rolleiflex
Ds and get an idea... I think it would be quite a bit more than Peter
has suggested if it is truly truly unmarked and appears unused in any
way...

Eric Goldstein