[rollei_list] exposure meter-stupid question?

  • From: "Photographer" <photographer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 01:15:32 +0400

I'm new for rollei_list, so it's my first post..
First of all I am very happy to be now Rollei owner..it was my dream for a long
time.
Just bought Rolleiflex 3.5E with Planar and I have some question about meter. I
can't find detailed manual how to use this meter...I understand that it should
be easy but maybe somebody can give me the link to this kind of manual or just
explain how to use meter correct.. I've tried to search rollei_list archive but
didn't find anything..

Thanks for your help..
Kirill