[rollei_list] Re: brushed aluminum

  • From: Newhouse230@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:45:03 EST

Wasn't that a Bay II that has two diferent spaces between lenses depending on
model. I know I have a 3.5 E and 3.5 F that use different caps because of the
lens spacing.

In a message dated 3/8/2005 3:36:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dpurdyphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That is what I figured though someone on this list last year had gotten
a lens cap that fit the bayonet but the distance between the lenses was
wrong.  I can't remember exactly what models they were talking about.
I got a pretty good deal on a brushed aluminum lens cap but my camera
is at Oceanside for a few more weeks so I can't try it.

thanks
Dennis