[rollei_list] Re: Ziess 40mm and 40mm HFT, color rendition

  • From: Jeff Dilcher <dilcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:46:00 -0400

While I like the HFT's purply flare spot, I don't think I can afford the
upgrade right now.  Guess the good ol' "palm of my hand" lens shade will
have to suffice with my non HFT lenses till then.  Since I don't shoot color,
I guess I am suffering a little loss of contrast.

Nice to see a side by side test...