[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Tessar 15cm F4,5 Compur

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:59:11 -0800

You set the shutter speeds with a small dial on the shutter. The shutter
itself is cocked with a small lever on one side and the other side has a
release. There is also a small opening for a cable release.
The aperture is on outside and ranges from F4.5 to what I think is F36. Its
a little worn on the ring so the brass is showing a little.

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> At 12:17 AM 2/28/2010, Richard Knoppow wrote:
> >

> >    I mis-read the number and somehow added a digit to it.
> >Prochnow's book dates this from 1927. The Compur, if
> >original, would be a dial set. I think the rim set type came
> >out about 1931.
>
> Thanks, Richard.  I make that mistake all the time!
>
> Marc
>

> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the