[rollei_list] Re: Wikipedia

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:32:42 -0300 (ART)

The sl66 info is very good, but the info about several
TLR is very bad, in example they say there were
Rolleiflex F with Tessar and Xenar lenses or a T with
220 film 24 frames counter, these cameras never
existed and they have other similars and worse errors
for the GX and other TLR cameras, in the other hand
the info About SL 35, SL 66 and Rollei 35 is good.-

All the best
Carlos
--- Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> You may have already been here, but there is an
> awful lot of info here:
>
> http://www.rolleiclub.com/
>
> http://www.sl66.com/
>
> etc...
>
> Jim
>

> At 08:47 AM 8/12/2007 -0400, Aaron Reece wrote:
> >Thanks, Carlos. I have updated the SL35 page and
> also created an SL66
> >page. Since I am no expert on the SL66, I invite
> you all to take a
> >look and point out any errors or other problems
> with the article.
> >Since it is on Wikipedia you may either correct the
> article yourself,
> >or email me with errata and I will update the
> article.
> >
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolleiflex_SL66
> >
> >-Aaron

> with 'subscribe'