[rollei_list] Which is better for eyeglass wearers? MAXWELL or BEATTIE?

  • From: "michael Sta. Maria" <littlwing5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:57:03 -0800 (PST)

hi all,
      just wanted your opinion on which focusing
screen is better for eyeglass wearers like me.  I've
read that the Maxwell hi-lux is great because of it's
brightness but doesn't quite "snap" into focus easily.
 Also, the Beattie screens are great because they do
"snap" into focus fairly well, but aren't as bright as
the Maxwells.  Which one should I get?  Oh by the way,
did I mention that I wear eyeglasses? Any opinions are
greatly appreciated.  Thanks,
MIKE...

http://my.yahoo.com